General Fees for Term 2, 2021 (including GST)
(for individual teachers prices - see teachers details
All courses still run exploring online modes of learning
Please contact Peter to discuss options
A Registration lesson with a senior instructor is to be held for
all new students ($35 for 30 min)
Solo lessons per 30 min lesson: These fees are determined by the qualification
of the instructor and ranges from $110 to $340 per term OR from $10-.$40 per 30
Band/groups/orchestra/vocal and sound groups: from $80-340 per term,
depending on the size of the groups, and duration time of lesson
- Exam fees - bach2roq ($40) - AMEB refer to AMEB syllabus)
Travelling fees lesson cost plus time to travel in hours *$60 plus
38c per km
(Other costs: sheet music, software and practice tapes & CDs $5 -$25 - see
All regular weekly and term fees (except introduction fees) are to be paid on a
and payable at enrolment/booking.
A minimum of $50 per student deposit is required to reserve advanced bookings
in the new term
- see below for current term details
- please note the fees and payment mode depend on the type of teacher mode
- A reminder of our cancellation policy
Specific Fees for Term 2, 2021 (including GST)
|Regular weekly lessons
||In this mode the lesson is held weekly at the same time each week
All lessons are 30min
Peter Huf -
one lesson ($35 per single 30 min. lesson,
for 10 weeks (one weeks notice for cancellation) or $295 (no
Referral subcontract: na
Payments in full OR a deposit of $50 required by one week before
commencement of term
|Flexible mode lessons
|| In this mode each lesson is booked individually, and fees are due only when lessons paid for have been completed
All lessons are 30 or 60 min unless otherwise negotiated
- $35 for a single lesson
- AdvanAdvanced payments :
10 lessons $295
all lessons paid at time of booking or in advance
All lessons are 60 minutes and held at a nominated venue.
lessons are available for
- vocal harmony group
- acoustic guitar group
- strings group
- jazz/rock groups
|fees to be announced at time of booking
Please make your payment by any of the following options:
1. Pay online (preferred) at http://www.bach2roq.com go to Make a Payments online.
An email confirmation is sent immediately upon payment.
2. Pay by cheque, payable to "bach2roq" and send to: PO Box 6091, Highton VIC 3216. Allow 3 days for postage within Australia, and 3 days for cheque clearance.
3. Pay by phone, phone 0429380524 email and pay with credit card details.
4. Cash or EFTPOS payments accepted only at office. Please phone
0429380524 to arrange appointment of payment.
5. Bank transfer - transfer to account 083537 796344262 . Please email a payment confirmation remittance advice,
including invoice number, to email@example.com, and indicate if you require a receipt. Allow 2-3 days for clearance.
INVOICES are NOT normally sent. Please contact Peter Huf by email (preferred) on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone
0429380524 if there are any questions or comments, or if you require an INVOICE. In some some cases discounts apply to advanced payments. Administration fees apply to repeat invoices.
lesson cancellation policy
All lessons are paid at time of booking. One full weeks (7 days) notice is required for
rescheduling of lessons in the following cases:
- single lesson payment
- payment for 2 lessons
- payment for 10 lessons with cancellation option, with or without regular
week time option
No rescheduling of lessons will occur in the following case:
- payment for 10 lessons without cancellation option, with or without
regular week time option
return to previous page
backto bach2roq home page